SPONSOR

BE SURE TO FOLLOW!!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Home Invasion Suspects Flee When They Hear Gun Get Cocked By Thankful Gun Owner


VIDEO BELOW

"It was money well spent. Even though I didn't get to fire it off, I don't want to harm anyone." 


 Source
Nov 12 2015
One man in Chattanooga Tennessee is thankful he had purchased a handgun just days before his family woke up to find some unwelcome visitors in their home around 3 am in the morning.  One suspect came in armed with a tire iron while the other armed with mace tried to burglarize the home.

The victim claims that the sound of him cocking the handgun putting a round in the chamber scared off the would be attackers but not before they sprayed him with the mace.

"I leaned down and grabbed my pistol and I cocked it and got it all ready and the sound was enough to scare them off,"