Accident In San Clemente Leaves At Least One Injured On Super Bowl Sunday

Did Rush To Make Kickoff Lead To Accident
VIDEO BELOW

San Clemente, Ca- A two vehicle collision that occurred around 3:00 pm on Super Bowl Sunday, appears to have left at least one woman hurt with a head injury.



I could not find any witnesses not involved in the accident.  From the damage to both vehicles and skid marks on the road, it appears that the silver car hit the Chevy broadside.  I suspect that the Chevy was making a left turn off of El Camino Real and turned into the path of the car.  I have not learned what color the traffic signal was at the moment of impact.  


The Chevy that was hit was spun around to face the opposite direction it was traveling and both vehicles had to be towed from the scene.  I suspect someone was in a hurry to make it home in time for the game.


I also suspect the passenger of the silver car might have struck the windshield with her forehead due to the damage location and the position of the ice pack on her head. I could not confirm this though.



 





All statements are the sole opinion of the writer 

No comments:

Post a Comment