Shootout At High Noon in Austin Texas


"It would come as no surprise, to people that know me, that I believe everyone has a right to protect themselves from harm.  Now if that protection is with a firearm makes little difference to me."




 I am a believer and supporter of equal force when confronted by an attacker.  There are people that just do not "like" firearms, and that is fine by me.  I would just hope their dislike is founded by knowledge and study, and not by fear alone.


There is just a couple of things a victim can do when confronted by someone bound to do harm;

1. Beg for your life and pray to God that the attacker does not kill you. (Do you feel lucky)
2. If even possible, run and hide and then go to #1
3. Stand your ground and use equal force to save your life and the lives of others.


Today, an Austin Texas construction foreman chose #3, and I am proud of him.


VIDEO BELOW
Click to warch

3 comments:

  1. Better to go down like a ram than a sheep. Had he been unarmed, the foreman would undoubtedly be dead. Hope his wounds are not serious, and that he recovers fully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would also like to point out that there were no bystanders hurt in the exchange, contrary to what some have said about possible shoot outs in the streets. Someone has been to the range :)

      Delete